Hattisar, Kamalpokhari , Kathmandu


Who We Are

Goodwill Finance Limited is the leading provider of financial solutions with a unique mix of dedication and perfect execution. With the vision of providing the best financial services for success, Goodwill Finance Limited started its operation as financial institution under the license from Nepal Rastra Bank in 1995. It is a public limited company established under the Financial Company Act 2042, on 2051 BS.

The Authorized Capital of the company is Rupees 1,000,000,000/- and the Issued Capital is Rs. 946,115,200.00/-. 51 % of the Paid-Up Capital is held by the promoter and the remaining 49 % is held by the general public. The shares of the company are listed at Nepal Stock Exchange Limited (NEPSE).


What We Do

Our objective is to uplift the economic status of Nepal by investing in different economic sectors under economic liberalization policy, understanding diverse customer needs, and providing a broad mix of financial services to business and individuals.

With our corporate office based in Hattisar, Kamalpokhari, Kathmandu, we are known for our financial stability and excellent customer services. We are a continuously growing company and at present our branches are spread over Dillibazar, Indrachowk, Lalitpur, Bakhtapur, Butwal, Birtamode, Itahari, Dang, Nepalgunj, Illam, Phidim, Tripureshwor, Dhangadhi, Bardibas, Nawalpur, Gaindakot and Bhairahawa.

Staying true to our vision mission and objective, we have made significant impact in the financial industry. This is why we are considered the best and professionally managed financial company.


What is our future plan

We strive to give optimum benefit to our shareholders. Our every strategic plan is designed to takes us closer to our vision of becoming the best financial service provider based on operational excellence and establish a successful relationship with our customers.

Our prime focus is increasing our capital base, and enlarging our loan and deposit portfolio. To facilitate our customers with easy access to our products and services, we have plans of opening our branches in more provinces of Nepal soon.