Goodwill finance Limited now introduce Goodwill union pay SCT card for our customer. Our Goodwill's Debit card is based on EMV Chip with enhanced security. Goodwill debit card is valid and accepted almost all ATM’s of various banks which is under the network of SCT or Union Pay (UPI) here in Nepal as well as in India(UPI). Goodwill's Debit cards can be used for "PoS" transactions payment.
- Features of Goodwill's Debit card:
- Cash withdrawal
- Fast Cash
- Balance enquiry
- PIN no. change
- Point of Sales (PoS) Transaction
Pre – Requisite
- Customer must have goodwill saving/current account type.
- Documents as per NRB guidelines.
- ATM Debit Card Transaction Fees
| ATM cash withdrawal/balance enquiry from own ATM
| ATM cash withdrawal from SCT and UPI Network ATM
| Balance enquiry from SCT and UPI Network ATM
| Point of Sales (POS) Transactions
| Minimum withdrawal per transaction
|| NPR. 500
| Maximum withdrawal per transaction
|| NPR. 16,000
| Maximum withdrawal per day
|| NPR. 100,000
| Maximum withdrawal Indian transaction per day
|| INR. 10,000
| Maximum withdrawal Indian transaction per month
|| INR. 1,00,000
- Download Application form from here or contact customer service of our branches.
- Fill up all details and provide necessary documents.
- bank will verify the account holder's details and document provided in application form.
- After verification our finance will procced for Goodwill's Debit card.
- It will take 2-3 weeks from date of registration.
- Our customer can collect from branch where they have registered.
For further information, please contact:
Goodwill Finance Limited, Hattisar, Kathmandu
Fax: 977-1- :01-4443414
Email : email@example.com